Information on the 5 month Growth Programme
X2.0 will set up custom and needs based 5 month deeptech programme. The program will tailor its services to the needs of each startup, ensuring growth, scaling up, long term impact and cross border connections. Each selected startup will be screened by Venture Capital and Innovation experts and based on their insights, validated industry experts and their services will be proposed.
What are we looking for?
10 Deeptech startups whose innovations are based on high-tech innovation or o significant scientific advances in manufacturing and circular economy domains.
Why to participate / Benefits
Innovation Vouchers to cover
- Needs-based growth and scaling services in the max. amount of €20,000
- 1-on-1 mentorship with experts from the field of need in the min. amount of €5,000
- Access large-scale startup and investor-oriented events, exhibitions, and fairs in the amount of €5,000
Other Program Benefits
- Corporate Matchmaking and procurement
- Private Fundraising assistance
- Custom EU funding and public procurement ecosystem and overview
- Talent Matchmaking & Job promotion
- Promotion & Visibility
Start date: 16.01.2023 / End Date: 16.03.2023
Start date: 16.03.2023 / End Date: 13.04.2023
Start date: 15.05.2023 / End Date: 15.09.2023
The startups need to clearly indicate that they fall under the criteria of deep tech startups. Deep tech, or deep technology, refers to those startups whose business model is based on high tech innovation in engineering, or significant scientific advances.
Eligible applicants to participate and receive funding are SMEs according to the Commission Recommendation 2003/361/EC
Established in a Horizon Europe eligible country (Member States + Associated Countries)
The applicant has not been selected to participate in previous X2.0 cohorts
The startups will be evaluated based on the following criteria
Economic and business potential (25%)
Special focus (10%) Seal of Excellence, Women entrepreneurs & Teams coming from Widening Countries